Monday 17 September 2012

UK Book Launch - Wed 12th Sept

At last the official UK launch of Long Road, Hard Lessons came around.  Martin Latham of Waterstones, to whom I am eternally grateful, told me to invite as many as I liked "It holds over a hundred – you'll never fill the place."  Some of us non-celebrities have dedicated friends.  People came down from London.  Alex even came from Spain and Rob from Bristol.  I was sure I talked for too long (as always) but if I did, people were too kind not to contradict my worried enquiries afterwards.

Thanks to everyone who made the effort to come and to be part of a very enjoyable evening - even for me.






I'm hoping to do a London launch as well as some talks in other branches of Waterstones around the country, so if you couldn't make Canterbury don't worry, I won't let you off the hook that easily!


No comments:

Post a Comment